The Printronix P8220 Cabinet Line Printer prints up to 2000 lines per minute. The P8220 Cabinet Line Printer is your choice when reducing noise within your industrial printing environment is an objective.
The Printronix P8220 – Quiet Cabinet
Printronix cabinet line printers are designed with a modular enclosure that improves reliability and reduces noise emission, making it ideal for office environments or noise-adverse areas running large, unattended print applications. The Enclosed Cabinet also offers the widest selection of paper handling options.
Printronix P8000 Series Line Printer Highlights
The P8220 Cartridge printer delivers the most flexible design, adaptable functionality and manageable savings of any line matrix printer. With the Enclosed Cabinet model, you gain multiple options for paper handling including:
- Optional Rear Slide-Out Paper Drawer with ergonomic features, such as lifting handles that provide the user easier handling and better grip on full box loads
- Optional Front Paper Access, which is ideal for supporting operations in confined spaces
- Optional Expanded Doors to accommodate larger forms
- Our quietest printer for environments where noise is a consideration
- Configurations and printing speeds ranging from 500 to 2,000 lines per minute
We offer quantity discounts and also offer trade-in options. Some offers are time sensitive. Call 1-866-430-6202 for more info.
|PRINT SPEED||LPM – UPPERCASE/LOWER CASE|
|High Speed (Draft)||2000/1700|
|Near Letter Quality||800/615|
Impact Printing with a Flexible Design
Printronix modified its industry-leading line matrix technology to address evolving user requirements.
- New modular enclosures improve reliability and occupy a smaller footprint while delivering location and installation flexibility
- New sheet metal promotes increased durability and quieter acoustics
- New kit assembly and configuration offers price-competitive design
Find out current pricing and trade-in options today, call 1-866-430-6202.
|GRAPHICS SPEED||INCHES (MM) PER MINUTE|
|60 x 48 dpi||250 (6350)|
|60 x 72 dpi||167 (4242)|
|90 x 96 dpi||83 (2108)|
Adaptable Functionality. The P8220 Cabinet line printer adapts to almost any supply-chain or back-office environment.
- More models to fit your unique requirements including the enclosed pedestal, quiet cabinet, and new tabletop model
- USB 2.0 and Serial connectivity is standard. Parallel and Ethernet available as options.
- PowerPrint™ delivers improved print clarity and print darkness on multi-part forms by increasing impact energy. PowerPrint is a standard feature on P8220 printers with a 2,000 line-per- minute print speed.
|Height||40.5″ (1028.7 mm)|
|Width||27″ (685.8 mm)|
|Depth||29″ (90.7 mm)|
|Printer Weight||200 lbs (90.7 kg)|
Manageable Savings. This line printer is a smart purchase.
- New backward-compatible cartridge ribbon reduces inventory management cost and eliminates ordering and installation confusion
- New remote diagnostics let you monitor functionality anywhere
- New energy efficiency technology lowers idle power consumption by 55% and boosts operating efficiency
Lowest Cost of Ownership
- The average lifespan of a line matrix printer is 7 to 10 years as compared to only 3 years for laser printers.
- Cartridge Ribbons are up to six times less expensive than laser toner cartridges.
- As print volume increases, consumable savings grow dramatically.
- Cartridge ribbons give users up to 20% improvement in consumable cost per page over spool type ribbons.
Standard Emulation Set
- Need a different emulation? Call one of our experts at (866) 430-6202
- RS 232 Serial
- Ethernet – 10/100 Base T
Need different connectivity options? We don’t shy away from technical or hard questions. We are printer experts. That’s why we’re here. Any unique connectivity issues or software application questions are addressed expertly. Call us (866) 430-6202