The Printronix Standard Pitch SL4M RFID printer is the price-performance leader of the Printronix SmartLine series of RFID printers for industrial and commercial applications.
Price Performance RFID Printing
Based on the Printronix reputation for reliability, durability, and dependability, the Printronix Standard Pitch SL4M RFID printer uses the same MP2 encoding technology and PSA3 advanced electronic architecture found in the high performance SL5000r printer and SLPA8000r high speed printer applicator. It builds upon Printronix growing leadership and established RFID ecosystem to support manufacturers, retailers and government agencies seeking to improve their supply chain management with RFID technology.
Printronix Standard Pitch SL4M RFID Printer Highlights
- 4-inch thermal transfer or direct thermal, industrial and commercial grade printer
- MP2 RFID Smart Encoding Technology
- Gen 2 hardware certified UHF RFID encoder
- Multi-position RF coupler and Advanced Printer Encoder Firmware
- Configured to approved global frequency standards and supports EPCglobal Class 1, Gen 2 standards
- Includes PrintNet 10/100 Base-T Ethernet with Serial, Parallel and USB 2.0
- Rugged metal construction
- Snap-in and upgradeable printheads
- 32MB DRAM, 8MB Flash
- Large graphic user interface and color coded user cues
- Adjustable dual transmissive and reflective sensors with auto-calibration
- Embedded Printer Language Support including Printronix, Zebra, TEC, Sato, Intermec and Datamax
- XML enabled printing and XML based remote management via PXML
- PrintNet remote management
- Media Counter and Ribbon Life Indicator
Printronix Standard Pitch SL4M RFID Printer Environmental Advantages:
The ENERGY STAR® qualified Printronix Standard Pitch SL4M RFID printer power conservation system provides savings on energy cost, reduces wear and tear on the printer and uses 40% less power than laser printers. These printers are built to last for years and years, a key ecological benefit over shorter life cycle products such as laser and serial printers. Accommodates paper with high recycled content, easier recycling of completed print jobs, ozone reduction and none of the fine particulate emissions found in laser toner cartridges. Engineered with features that promote less energy consumption and generate less waste the Printronix Standard Pitch SL4M RFID printer provides the right printing solution for a greener world.